K&N Oil Filter Products
K&N Canister Type
- Drilled safety wire holes for racing and rough driving conditions
- Sturdy 1" (automotive) or 17 mm (motorcycle) wrench nut, where applicable, makes removing a K&N oil filter quick and easy
- K&N oil filters feature heavy-duty construction for durability
- Resin-impregnated filter media provides maximum filtering surface for contaminant removal
and high oil flow rates
- Anti-drainback valve (where applicable) eliminates dry starts, prevents oil from draining back into crankcase during engine shutdown
- Internally lubricated gasket provides positive seal while allowing
for easy installation and removal
- Rolled threads provide extra protection against stripping
K&N Cartridge Oil Filters
- Satisfies the needs of racers, engine builders, and the average
automobile, motorcycle or ATV owner who wants the best oil filter available.
- Outstanding oil filtration
- Traps harmful contaminants
- Covered by a limited warranty to be free from defects in materials and workmanship
- K&N oil filter products allow for high oil flow rates
K&N Cartridge Type Oil Filter
K&N Oil Filter Products have High-Flow Rates
Our K&N oil filter media is a resin impregnated cellulose. This allows for higher flow rates while providing outstanding filtration. High oil filter flow rates are especially important in racing vehicles where heavier grade oil is used and the oil is pumped much faster than in a standard vehicle. When the engine is circulating oil at high GPM rates, the high-flow oil filter helps reduce the loss of pressure through the filtering process.
Compatible with the Latest in Synthetic Engine Oils
K&N oil filters are ideal for high-end synthetic motor oil. Synthetic motor oil is said to offer improved flow performance at cold temperatures while providing superior protection against thermal degradation.
K&N oil filters are warranted to be free from defects in
material and workmanship. Any filter proven defective during the engine or
equipment manufacturer's or during the oil supplier's recommended service intervals will be replaced at no
event of an engine or equipment failure directly caused by a defective K&N
oil filter, which was properly installed and changed following the
engine or equipment manufacturer's recommended service intervals, K&N
Engineering, Inc. will repair the damaged engine or equipment. If a full
synthetic or other premium lubricant is used K&N will extend this coverage to
the interval specified by the lubricant supplier.
Claims for engine or equipment repairs provided under this warranty
must be submitted within 30 days after discovery of damage.
K&N Engineering, Inc. reserves the right to examine the engine or
equipment and filter to determine the amount of damage and whether it
was caused by a defective K&N oil filter.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have
other rights which vary from state to state.
Engine and equipment manufacturer's warranties remain in effect when
K&N oil filters are used.
K&N Oil Filter products use a cellulose media bound by phenolic resin surrounding a metal inner core that provides structural strength to reduce the risk of filter collapse. The resin is the "glue" that holds the media fibers together and at the same time keeps "pores" open by keeping the fibers apart. The resin is cured to full strength during the element manufacturing process. Phenolic resin systems are an excellent choice for the high temperature demands of oil filters.